Our Staffing Services
There are lots of talented and skilled candidates who possibly seek employment in your company. The challenge lies in finding which candidate meets your requirements and will excel once hired Our teams are organized along industry sectors so that they relate well with you, understand your requirements and comprehend your needs deeper. They understand candidates better and deliver best-fit candidates with short turn-around time.
The term contract staffing (sometimes known as contract recruitment) refers to an employment arrangement, where an individual works for one company, but is essentially an employee of a staffing company for a specified defined period of time, to complete a specific task, for a set pay rate per hour/month. Other common names include: contracting, contingent staffing, just-in-time staffing, outsourcing, flexible staffing, or temporary employment. FAST: Unlike permanent hires, contract workers are usually needed on the job immediately. Additionally, because there is less risk in placing a contract worker than a permanent hire, your client can make a hiring decision fast.
- Increase Staffing Alternatives
- Temporary/contract candidates are often more specialized but unavailable for direct placement
- Maintain Budget Controls
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion by adding contract placements to your workforce
- Eliminated Bad Press from Layoffs
- Avoid the impact on employee morale associated with downsizing employees
Contract to Hire Staffing
A hybrid of temporary and direct hire, contract-to-hire is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. During the contract period, the talent is employed by the staffing firm. The contract-to-hire process typically moves fairly quickly. Before entering into a contract-to-hire situation, clients should outline the terms – how talent will be evaluated and when the contract period ends. Clients should also maintain open lines of communication and provide consistent feedback to put the talent at ease. Once a permanent position is offered and accepted, talent transitions from the staffing agency’s payroll to the client’s payroll. Contract-to-hire offers many benefits for talent and employers when both have sincere intentions.
- Flexibility to hire per project
- Enables an organization to assess the candidate for a predetermined period
- Productivity starts immediately
- The entire process of bringing contract-to-hire employee onboard is less time invasive
- Cost Saving - The Company is not directly involved in managing the benefits and remuneration of an employee until he or she comes on board as a permanent employee.
- Take a “Test Drive”: Hiring a contractor may also be a good way to give a potential employee “test drive”.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company's staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.”
- Reduced Recruiting Costs
- Scalable Recruiting Capacity
- A Consistent and Predictable Recruit-to-Hire Process
- Increased Candidate Quality